Create-Your-Own Signature English Muffins Gift Box - Six Packages
Signature English muffins are extra thick, with a texture that toasts up crispy and perfect every time. That thickness and texture make this bread specialty perfect for any topping you spread on it. And every flavor is certified kosher. After all, there's a reason they're world famous.
Choose six packages from among our many incredible flavors, and we'll include a gift box with your order. Four muffins per package.
- Your choice—click the SELECT ITEMS button above to choose any 6 flavors from the selection box:
- 1910 original recipe, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- Cranberry citrus, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 15 oz)
- Chocolate chip, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- Cinnamon raisin, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- Wild Maine blueberry, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- Cherry blossom, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 15 oz)
- Multi-grain honey, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- Sweet harvest wheat, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- Cheddar cheese, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- Maple almond-flavored, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- Cinnamon chip, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- Jalapaño cheddar, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- Garlic herb, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
- San Francisco-style sourdough, 1 pkg. (4 muffins, 14.5 oz)
Standard Shipping and Processing: $8.95
For additional Shipping and Processing details click here.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Wolferman's Create-Your-Own Signature English Muffins Gift Box - Six Packages:
Whenever I send a gift, I always throw in some muffins for myself. The signature muffins are so good -- thick and chewy, in so many great flavors. The Original, Cinnamon Raisin, and Blueberry are my faves -- but the others are terrific, too. Try making garlic "bread" or mini-pizzas with the tomato/herb! The sourdough and cheddar cheese flavors are also good sandwich or burger buns. A whole signature muffin makes a filling breakfast (or lunch) or I can split one with hubby for a quick bite. If you like a bit more "crisp" these are thick enough to split in thirds and still hold up to the toaster.
If you're wondering about buying so many muffins at once: these keep well, but they also freeze well... and they disappear faster than you'd think!
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How long do these your English Muffins sit on your shelf - from the time you produce them until the time you send them out?Asked on 6/19/2015 by Terri from Galloway NJ
A:Terri, the muffins in our Create-Your-Own Signature English Muffins Gift Box are flash frozen right after they have cooled from baking to lock in freshness. They are then shipped as soon as possible afterwards. The time will vary for each order, but we always guarantee that your muffins will arrive perfectly fresh and delicious. Once you receive them, they may be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks or frozen for up to 4 months.Answered on 6/22/2015 by Customer Care from Medford, OR
Q:How long will the muffins last? Is there a "stale date" on them? Can they be frozen?Asked on 12/6/2013 by GBD
A:GBD, the muffins included in our Create-Your-Own Signature Muffins 6-Pack - Gift Box should be refrigerated or frozen upon arrival. The shelf life is two weeks refrigerated or four months frozen.Answered on 12/6/2013 by Customer Care from Medford, OR