English Muffin French Toast
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 8 minutes | Total Time: 23 minutes |
- 4 Wolferman’s® signature English muffins, traditional English muffins, or 6-8 slices English muffin bread
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl and pour into a shallow pan.
- Add the muffins or bread and soak for 15–20 minutes.
- Flip the muffins frequently to make sure they are soaking up the batter. You may leave to soak overnight. Note: English muffin bread will be too soft if soaked overnight, so only let it soak for 15 minutes.
- Turn griddle to medium high and coat with butter.
- Place muffins, outside down, on the grill and cook approximately 3–4 minutes per side, adjusting grill temperature as needed.
- Serve with butter, lemon juice, and powdered sugar or syrup.