Triple Berry Shortcake
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 3 minutes | Total Time: 18 minutes |
- 6 –Wolfermans Wild Maine blueberry Mini English Muffins
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (about 1½ Cups)
- 1 Cup fresh blueberries
- 6 oz. fresh raspberries
- Whipping cream
- 4-5 Tbs. Sugar
- Stem and quarter strawberries
- Add 2-3 Tbs. sugar
- Mix and put in refrigerator for about ½ hour until juice develops.
- Whip cream with 2-3 Tbs. sugar to taste and 1 tsp. vanilla
- Split English Muffins and lightly butter. Place on baking sheet and broil on middles rack of oven until just warm
- Spoon strawberries mixture over muffin halves. Add a dollop of cream, blueberries, and raspberries and place muffin halves on top of fruit
- Drizzle with juice from strawberries top with cream.
- Garnish with fresh mint or grated lemon zest.