Bacon Panini Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 8 minutes | Total Time: 18 minutes |
- 4 1910 Signature or Traditional Recipe English Muffins
- 1 bunch basil
- 8 oz. ball mozzarella cheese OR smear Goat cheese on muffin halves
- 6 strips bacon
- 1 large tomato
- Split muffins in half lengthwise, butter outside of each muffin, and set aside.
- Slice tomato and cheese to be divided equally among 4 sandwiches.
- Fry bacon.
- Assemble sandwiches with sliced tomato, cheese, 1½ slices of bacon, and basil leaves, keeping buttered side outward.
- Place in a panini pan and press over medium heat, until outside is golden and cheese is melted (may also use griddle or large skillet).